The New Orleans Artificial Intelligence Group (NOAI) invites you to share your knowledge and explorations in Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the upcoming 11/11 Symposium. We are opening our stage at the New Orleans Jazz Museum and Operation Spark for thought leaders, innovators, and explorers in AI to engage in pivotal dialogues and discussions.
Why Present with NOAI?
We are exploring and expanding the boundaries of AI. Your insights are a crucial part of our journey. By presenting, you join a network of professionals, educators, and students, contributing to a dialogue that intends to shape the future understanding and application of AI.
Unique Collaborative Opportunity
NOAI includes three types of presentations:
- Discussions: Speakers will be interviewed by a pre-selected educator and student, creating a collaborative and diverse trio to foster insightful and multi-faceted discussions around your topic.
- Demos/Lessons: Introduce a new topic to a diverse audience of creative professionals, students, and AI luminaries.
- Performances: NOAI is taking over Operation Spark to present creative works including musical acts, installations, and games.
- All speakers are invited to a special pre-conference gathering at 11/10.
- Free registration is available for all speakers and up to one guest.
- Lodging is available for speakers visiting from outside New Orleans.
- Submission Form: https://noai.philosophers.group/submit
- Deadline: 10/21 at 11:11 CST.
- Selection Process: Select speakers will be notified via email or Signal no later than 10/22. We will then work to develop their presentation for our 11/11 event.
This is not just a speaking opportunity; it’s a chance to inspire and be inspired, to question and be questioned, and to drive forward the conversation around AI from beautiful New Orleans.